Your personal care attendant from Care Management Alliance, Inc. will provide you or your family member with assistance with activities of daily living.
Services may include but or not limited to:
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Meal Preparation Assistance
- Light Exercise Assistance
- Medication Monitoring and Reminders
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Dressing Assistance
- Help with Getting In or Out of Bed
- Monitor Diet & Eating Habits
- Safety Supervision for the Client
- Assistance with Mobility
- Help with Toilet Use
For more information about our services, please call Care Management Alliance, Inc. at 225-928-1933.